Friday 4 July 2014

The Shift Dress!

Hello sweeties,

Wishing you all an amazing weekend!


I am happy to announce that I am officially done with my studies and I have earned my Business and Management degree with a really high mark, now let's see how the job hunting will go! Any tips?
















I am literally obsessed with this dress! it's such a versatile piece and it's so perfect for Summer. I love the vintage and classy vibe it has and how colourful it actually is. Of course I had to pair it with one of my favourite pair of heels. A tip that works wonders for me is: when pairing a colourful piece, try to find the one colour that you want to bring forward and add either heels or clutch in that colour.. This will ensure that the attention is drawn mainly by that colour!

I am wearing:
Dress - Bank (similar - here - here - here)
Heels - New Look
Clutch - Primark
Necklace - Primark
Bracelets - New Look

Hope you all had an amazing week!
Congratulations to everyone who passed their assignments or exams :)

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx


Follow on Bloglovin

Instagram

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this dress and the heels<3

    Come by soon!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing dress! I like this prints :-) Very nice look!

    Kisses:-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so good with this dress ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That print is amazing, loving the outfit!

    I've tagged you in my new tag, #TheRemixTag - check out my blog for details!
    Kisses, Selorm Xx | SheJustTalks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm agree with you: this dress is amazing!!! Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...