Saturday 5 July 2014

Lace Overalls!

Hello sweeties,

Wishing you all an amazing and relaxing Sunday!


 I am glad these pictures were taken a couple of days ago as I have decided that sunbathing was a good way to spend my Saturday morning and now I have that awkward reddish skin (yes! I am completely sunburned) so I hope by the time of my next post I will look somewhat presentable!














I am totally late to all the overalls / dungarees trend, but I couldn't find something I could see myself wearing..and then I found this! Lace overalls, is there anything not to love about them? I am a huge fan of lace, I find it romantic, Summery, feminine and definitely girly! I wanted to style it the way I would style my denim dungarees just to add a bit of edginess to the otherwise girly and romantic outfit. I have already found tons of different ways to wear them and I can't wait to show you all:)

I am wearing:
Overalls - Tally Weijl (similar - here)
Top - Primark (similar - here)
Heels - Deichmann
Bag - Primark
Sunglasses - Gucci 
Bracelet - Born Pretty
Watch - Swatch
Ring - Primark

Have you found your perfect overalls yet and any tips on how to style them?

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. lovely overalls....great overalls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. overalls on my mind
    i want one
    nice outfit
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/07/model-project.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing overalls! Beutiful look!

    Kisses:-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen something like that! Love it so much <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...