Thursday 31 July 2014

Kimono!

Hello sweeties,

Can't believe July is already over, wishing you all an amazing new month!



I have been wanting to upload my second Lookbook Store outfit but the temperature is so high right now that it is impossible to take pictures and therefore I will be sharing with you an outfit I have worn a couple of weeks ago!










 As mentioned in my previous post (link here) I am a huge playsuit fan and I believe that every girl should own at least one black playsuit! It is the easiest thing to style and is super versatile as well. I had this kimono for about 4 years now but I couldn't make it work with my outfits until lately and I can say for sure that kimonos are taking every outfit to the next level! Oh. and can we just take a moment to address how chic this bag is? Special thanks to the family members that bought it for me:)

I am wearing:
Playsuit - H&M (similar - here)
Kimono - Debenhams
Heels - New Look
Bag - GUESS
Necklace - Primark
Watch - Casio
Bracelet - 2014 Charm


Are you a playsuit fan as well?
Wishing you all an amazing end of the week and an even better new month!

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Love your outfit <3 and the kimono is so chic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look! Cute heels.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful like always, I've missed you!
    xoxo
    http://aboutwomenandnotonly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little Kimono! Wishing you back a wonderful new month! I know what you mean, I really can't believe it's August already..

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...