Wednesday 9 July 2014

Casual Chic II!

Hello sweeties,

 Wishing you all an amazing rest of the week!



 I am glad all the redness is gone but I just wanted to make clear that I was using an SPF and was reapplying it all the time, however where I live it is literally impossible not to get sunburned! How are your holidays so far?:) We were searching for a nice place to take the outfit pictures and I am so happy with the one we found! I just love these flowers, the bright colours completely changed the scenery but also my mood:)














 You have already seen this skirt (here) but this is a more laid back yet chic look! think the combination of a ruffle skirt and shirt is perfect for every occasion. To make it more casual I added my favourite pair of leopard flats, but you can dress this outfit up by adding heels and a clutch:)

I am wearing:
Shirt - H&M 
Skirt - H&M (similar - here, here & here)
Flats - Charles&Keith 
Bag - Primark
Necklace - Gift
Watch - Emporio Armani
Bracelet - Souvenir
Midi Ring - Primark

Hope you all had a wonderful week so far!

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx



5 comments:

  1. Cute photos and great outfit! Love your leopard shoes!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great! You're right it's more laid back but it doesn't give that vibe. You look well put together and I'm always so envious of that!! I've missed reading through your blog (was out of the country) but can't wait to catch up!!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit Stephanie xx
    http://helentsokana.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful place! I like your outfit, it is simple, but so stylish.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...