Wednesday 23 July 2014

Bright Pink!

Hello sweeties,

 Wishing you all an amazing rest of the week!



 I would like to apologise for not posting any outfits the past week and let you know that I will post those two outfits later this month! Sending CVs and moving in has been pretty stressful lately and a week's break was needed:)














 Nothing screams summer and compliments a tanned body like a bright pink dress! I love how this dress compliments my tan and makes me stand out in a crowd. To add my personal touch to this outfit I added this leopard belt but it would look equally good with any belt. So what is the perfect summer colour in your opinion?

I am wearing:
Dress - H&M
Belt - Primark
Wedges - Prague
Bag -Primark
Watch - Armani
Bracelet - 2014 charm
Ring - Primark

Hope you are all enjoying your Summer!

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress! I love this color :-) Very nice shoes!

    Kisses:-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour! Lovely leo belt too!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome look dear !
    Have a nice day !
    fashion-madam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't apologize for missing, you are entitled a week! Especially after moving in, my goodness that is never a 1,2, done! Hope you're getting along fine. I love the dress against the background of these photographs. It really stands out, looks absolutely gorgeous. Just as you say, SCREAMing summer!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful color! Do you have a tatoo?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful dress, perfect for summer! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...