Thursday 26 June 2014

The Ruffle Skirt!

Hello sweeties,

Hope you all had an amazing week so far!


 The weather gets warmer and warmer, which is both good and bad..I don't like when the weather gets really hot but it is perfect for going to the beach and getting a tan! I definitely need a new, bit darker foundation that looks natural and perfect for Summer, any suggestions?













I was never a huge fan of ruffle skirts, just because I didn't really like their material, but this one is perfect..It's kind of a thick material so it prevents the hem from flowing around (too much!). Shirts are definitely my go to tops when I want something chic yet effortless, and to give this outfit a more "lay-down" touch I haven't tucked the shirt in.

I am wearing:
Shirt - Primark
Skirt - H&M (similar one - here & here)
Heels - New Look
Bag - Primark
Bracelet - Gift

Wishing you all an amazing and relaxing Friday!

Thanks for reading:)
xxxx

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the blouse & shoes!

    Kisses, Selorm Xx | SheJustTalks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylish look! Beautiful shirt and skirt!

    Kisses:-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pop of red in the heels and lips! You rocked the red without it being over done:)
    spencrescurls.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very chic love this look

    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/06/cekiny.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. so chic, simple and pretty, super love the outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pop of red!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a lovely skirt! fantastic outfit:)

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely outfit! love the light pink shirt on the ruffle skirt...and the touch of red shoes is so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just perfect! Really, it looks so chic and effortless! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your look, those shoes are divines. I wait for my blog, grettings.

    http://mimodaapropos.blogspot.mx/2014/06/shorts-tribal.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...