Monday 8 April 2013

Lace & Blue!

Hello sweeties, 

 It's Monday again:/ Can you believe it?! I am left with only five days of holidays and then exam preparation will be in order! Weather has been on my side the past three days (7°C) and hopefully our friendship will last:) 















As you can see from our window, Santa Clause refused to leave our house:)


 Although it's Monday we had a party to attend.. Is there a better excuse for dressing up? (!!) I am not a huge heels fan when it come to everyday occasions (you have probably already noticed that!) but I love them and night outs and parties are the perfect excuse for me to wear my babies! Marilyn Monroe said "I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot" and I couldn't agree more.
 I can easily say that these are definitely three of my favourite pieces of clothing in my closet! I love this pair of high waisted shorts. I bought them last year from New Look and they were definitely one of my favourite pieces of clothing last Summer! I literally love their colour.. although I was a little anxious that I would not be able to easily match them with anything, to my surprise they can be matched with pretty much everything! As for the lace vest, I bought it couple of years ago and I can't believe that it still in fashion.. Lace dresses, tops, shirts, everything is so popular right now, lucky me this one was already a part of my closet:) As you may already know, I have a HUGE obsession with blazers.. If I could I would probably buy every single one out there.. I decided to add some classy splashes into my outfit by adding a black, "classy" blazer and my black heels (with black socks underneath!). I haven't added any accessories as I wanted the lace vest to be the centre of attention on my outfit, just some silver bracelets.. A side-swept hairstyle worked perfectly for my outfit:) 
The pictures were taken inside our flat but the bright side is that we actually have a great view!



 I am wearing:
 Blazer - H&M

 Vest - ASOS
 Shorts - New Look (available only in black
 Heels - Dorothy Perkins 
 Bracelets - Claire's




 So this is my today's outfit:) What do you think?x
Hope you like it!



Thanks for reading:)
xxxx
Stephanie


















Follow on Bloglovin

15 comments:

  1. Hey Stephinie
    Remember me the girl that sent the werid email that was something to fool my dad anyway that outfit really good I am glad you look so good in that stuff
    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shorts are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Lover the shorts!
    xx
    http://andgeesaid.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shorts!Check back soon to see me on Inside Me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look amazing in those shorts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty!! love your shorts and lace top!

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfit! I love the blue shorts!

    btw, I have a great giveaway on my blog, you can win 50 $ to spend on jewellery. Check it out here: http://livinginash0e.blogspot.ro/2013/04/haute1-jewelery-giveaway-international.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh I so love those shorts! They look super cute on you!

    Following now!
    :)

    http://lookofcataclysm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a good blog, and you are beautiful.
      Propose to follow each other ..
    http://ulianna-life.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great, very nice outfit. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing shorts!You look lovely in this outfit lady :) Looking fresh..
    Lets all wear light colours this season LOL :P

    styleofozoz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Un look muy bonito. Guapísima
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello sweetie ! beautiful blog! u looks beautiful and awesome shorts. Would you like to follow each other? let me know dear!
    xoxo

    love
    http://chasingpiratesx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing! And yes you do have an amazing view from your flat. Hehe I have a thing for blazers too; one can never have enough !

    I think a pair of cream lace socks would work really well with your outfit too! Cute everyday look Stephanie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for your lovely comments:)xx
Make sure to leave your blog link, so I can check it out!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...